Lately I’ve found a new problem: I’ve been collecting some radios and now I have more audio sources than speakers.

To solve this I had to either build more speakers or an audio mixer. Since I didn’t have a lot of space to spare I opted for the “mini-mixing console.

First I had to see what I had around, since I had a lot of  TL071 op-amps I decided to build something like this:

I created a schematic and board in eagle based on the parts I had around, It has 5 inputs and 2 outputs. Schematic:

PCB after etching:

Drills made and all the components soldered:

I’ve bought a new aluminium box for this build. Holes made and components fitted:


Everything in it’s place:

Everything works properly!


Eagle .sch and .brd files: